So it’s near easter and this lady puts a fair bit of shopping up.
Woman : Do you have any wrapping paper?
Me : Yeah just there at the service desk
First i’ll explain, i’m on the checkout RIGHT next to the service desk, like literally 1 metre away.
Woman : Could you get someone to get it for me please
Me : Ahh its right there, you could just quickly reach—
Woman : NO I SAID FOR YOU TO GET SOMEONE! NOW RING SOMEONE UP ON THAT PHONE
Me : Sure..
I’m just dumbstruck, it’s 1 metre away YOU LAZY BITCH! seriously what the fuck is wrong with you. You can cart your lazy fat ass through the shops to get your shopping…but not reach 1 metre??! are you fucking serious.
So yes I call someone up to get it….the person who gets the wrapping paper gives me a strange look like im the idiot…yeah well fuck you too.
And after we finally pay for it everything she saids
Woman : Goodbye
Me : …
Woman : I SAID GOODBYE
Me : OK
Woman : WELL
Me : Yes, Goodbye *turn around*
she gives me a dirty look…..seriously….I hate you people!
This happened to the “guy” next to me while we were presentating shelfs.
Woman : Excuse me, do you know if these tampons are any good?
Work Guy : Errrrrrrrrr……………I honestly woudn’t know……..
Woman : Oh ok then.
I looked at him and burst out laughing.
One lady through my checkout had a total of about 5 things. Something scans at 77c. Instantly she is outraged and demands that the price was 76c. I stare blankly at her for a second thinking she must be joking. She didn’t take kindly to my look. It must have have clearly shown…..What the fuck is wrong with you.
Me : Oh…ahh…are you sure?
Woman : Of course i’m bloody sure, IT WAS 76c!
Me : Ok….i’ll get someone to check it.
Now who the fuck winges about 1c, she had 3 of the item, so granted…it was….an extra 3c, rounded up to 5c. I would have thrown her 10c and said “Keep the change” if I wasn’t scared she’d probably dob me into the manager.
So the grocery assistant comes back and…indeed she was right, so i change the amount, all the time not saying much and she looks at me and saids “WELL I HAVE 2 KIDS TO FEED, EVERY CENT COUNTS”
Yeah, luckily she checked the price or they woulda’ starved for a week.
- A grandma calling me a nice young looking man
- Woman buying condoms, lube and 1 banana
- Why the store has “orange crush” and “crush orange” as separate drinks
- A girl asking if I was 13
- Someone buying $300 worth of chocolate
- People that winge about me packing carefully then throwing there bag into the trolley
- Chinese people DO always buy coke and noodles. It’s not just a rumour
- People that will glare at me when I say hello, but cheerfully say goodbye
- People in there 40’s saying they’ve never used a EFTPOS machine before
- How long it would take to kill my customer with a green bag
- People that actually think I CARE why there buying something
- A manager offering me more hours as a reward for working harder…