Because, I am so ever kind and gracious. I am going too write a list of things NOT to do when coming through checkout. These situations happen every day, and I want to scream. Maybe you’ll learn something.
(1) If I’m just standing there with no customer, when you come over with your shopping don’t say “Hey you look like you need something to do” IT’S NOT AMUSING, NEITHER IS YOUR GAY LAUGH
(2) Don’t give me your green bags to pack in after I’ve already done half your fucking shopping.
(3) If your going to criticize someone, Say it properly. Don’t say “Hehe, Bradley how long have you been packing for” with a sweet smile on your face. That makes it so I cannot make a comment back to you, but lets you abuse me. Go back to your fucking feminist help group where every time you say something bad about each other you throw flowers into the air.
(4) When I ask how much money you would like out, don’t reply with yes
(5) You are NOT kind and considerate to the environment for using green bags, if your buying lots of plastic products.
(6) I DON’T CARE why your buying something, I don’t care about you.
(7) Don’t repack every single bag I put up on the counter while making TSK’ing noises. Just tell me you want to pack yourself or shut the fuck up.
(8) Don’t point out every single marked down product just as I scan it.
(9) Don’t act like your better then me.
(10) Don’t be an old person or mother. You’re just a pain in the ass.
(11) Don’t say I’m not being careful with your eggs then throwing them into your trolly
(12) Don’t whine about being in the supermarket for a whole 30mins, when I’m here for 7 hours!
(13) Smiling doesn’t give you an excuse to be an asshole
(14) Don’t put your finger up and tell me to wait because your talking on your mobile phone
(15) Don’t put things on the end of the table where I have to lean over to get them.
(16) Don’t use “have fun” and work in the same sentence
(17) Don’t leave my checkout all nice and happy then go make a complaint to the manager about me. Say it too my face, cowards.
(18) Don’t complain to me how you can’t believe the price of apples has gone up 1c, and they say “Hey?” No, I don’t agree with you. Though your welcome to my blank stare.
(19) Don’t ask if I’m worse at checkout cause I’m a boy not a girl.
(20) Don’t be yourself. Be a nice customer for once.